Friday, December 4, 2009

SUCCESS!

As I mentioned in my Monday evening post, we started a new plan to get Carter back to sleep! Well, it wasn't easy at first, but I think it's finally starting to work! Here is the re-cap of our week.



Monday night - Cried for 25 minutes, then went to sleep. Woke up at 11:20 am and cried for 10 minutes, but then went back to sleep and slept all night.

Tuesday - Cried for 30 minutes, then went to sleep. Woke up at 1:48 am and cried for 15 minutes, then went back to sleep & slept the rest of the night.

Wednesday - Cried for 10 minutes, then went to sleep. Woke up at midnight for a couple minutes (maybe 2!) and then went back to sleep :)

Thursday - Did not cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & slept all night!!!!! I am ECSTATIC : )

Hopefully this becomes more and more familiar to him and he understands that bedtime is not a bad thing. I think he is getting it now, lets just hope it stays this way!

No comments: