Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching up and our first ‘big’ blizzard!!

So, I haven’t posted since last Sunday & I feel so “out of the loop” because of it! I hate when I don’t post every other day :( It’s just been a hectic week with Carter being sick and all. So, here’s an update!!

Monday we played outside for a little while! It was a pretty day out & the last sunny day of the week…little did we know a big blizzard was coming-the first one since 1996!!

Taking it all in!

IMG_1840

Flying high…Carter calls this “One, Two”

IMG_1851  IMG_1847

I hear the Redskins need an offensive line-men….well, here’s your man ; )

IMG_1842 

After playing outside on Monday, we came in and ate dinner! Then we had our nightly routine & everything was great! Tuesday morning Carter woke up with a cough…but I waited to see if it would go away on its own. Well, as I said in the last post..it only got worse and we went to the doctors on Thursday! He is finally starting to feel better now and his cough sounds alot better! Here are some pictures of my sick, but still ohh so sweet boy!

Thursday..sick :(

IMG_1870

Friday…still sick :(

IMG_1872

Saturday morning…SNOW!!! & alot of it!!

IMG_1876

Friday night pop-pop stayed the night and he brought Carter a gift! This dog below :) He sings Christmas music and flaps his ears!! Carter can’t get enough of him! 

IMG_1877IMG_1878 IMG_1880 

Well, there you have it! That was our week. As for today..we didn’t take Carter out in the snow to play because we want to make sure he is better first! Plus, it was coming down really hard and I wanted to wait until it stopped snowing so we could actually enjoy playing in it! We did take him for a ride in the truck around the farm to see the snow & he looked so amazed by it! I tried to film it, but as luck would have it the dvd that I thought was blank, was not :( I was so mad!!! I really wanted to capture his first memorable snow on video!! Figures when its too nasty to go out for anything….I run out of something important! grrrr. That’s all I can say!

Tomorrow should be a fun snow-filled day with lots of pictures :) I just looked outside and it doesn’t look like its snowing anymore, so hopefully its done now! No matter how much I love snow, I don’t love SO much that you can’t do anything!! Anyway, tomorrow another day!!!

No comments: