Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sunday at Debbie & Earls

I am posting this a couple days late, bad blogger!! I hate it when I don’t update ‘on time’ but these days its hard sometimes ;) We haven’t been doing much since Sunday..just hanging out at home. I did forget to mention something over the weekend and I don’t know how this slipped my mind honestly! But, we took Carter off bottles-completely!!!! That’s huge news & I can’t believe I haven’t blogged about it! Again-bad blogger! Towards the end of last week I gradually stopped giving Carter a night time bottle and I stopped giving him a morning bottle so by the weekend he was totally off of them! I am very happy that we accomplished this because at 18 months old, he doesn’t need them anymore! And so far, he’s doing great with out them! He uses a sippy cup to drink his milk now and even though he hated drinking milk out of sippy cups before, he has grown to like it :)

Anyway, here are some pictures from Sunday. We originally thought we were going to Texas Roadhouse for lunch, but instead had everyone over their house and cooked a yummy lunch for Carson’s 79th birthday! We had cake too, which was delicious, and hung out with all of our loved ones ;)

IMG_1742

IMG_1744IMG_1757  IMG_1758IMG_1762  IMG_1760 IMG_1761 IMG_1747

Carter was a little intimidated by Jake because he wouldn’t stop licking him, but I don’t blame him…afterall, he is very sweet!IMG_1748 IMG_1749 IMG_1750 IMG_1751 IMG_1752 IMG_1753 IMG_1755 IMG_1756

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goodness, CJ & Carter are identical twins! LOL, I love that profile picture of the two of them!