Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dinner with the gals & 3 boys!

Tonight we went to Outback for dinner and met some friends :) Originally I was going to leave Carter at home, but he ended up coming with me because daddy was helping Alan & Granny was at the store! Granny actually offered to pick him up from Outback on her way home, but when she called he was being so good I decided to keep him with me!

Well, not even 10 minutes later he had enough of "being good!" haha! I don't want to say he was 'bad' because he's not-he's just a toddler!!! It's to be expected with them at this age! Needless to say, next time I go out for a "girls dinner" I will not be bringing him ;) He can stay home and play with daddy! He would rather do that anyway I'm sure.

Here is a picture of all of us!!


&& Ohhh...I almost forgot! Thank You Mandi, again, for grabbing my camera! I still can't believe I almost left it there!

After we got home, I gave Carter some of CJ's leftover's..haha... Then, I got him in the tub and put him to bed. Before I put him to sleep, I noticed this little rash on his belly, thighs, & neck. It isn't raised and it doesn't seem like he is itchy. It looks like little redish/pink dots, but again, when I run my hand across it...I feel nothing?! So, I will be keeping a close eye on this, whatever it is! The last time I took him to see Dr. Mena, he had a similar looking rash/spots on his arms. She said it was dry skin. However, I put lotion on this kid religiously!!!! Maybe I need to get him some medicated, ultra moisturizing lotion or something...We'll see!!

Tomorrow is New years eve & I get to leave work early!! Yay! I am going to try and blog with some last cute pictures of my baby in 2009!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Thank God for my mom & Dad walking by, they saw it sitting there, and I was like "Oh, that's Angelas!!" Our cameras are our life, now, can't lose them! :) Had a great time. See all of you soon! We will plan another!

The Vathes Family said...

So, it looks like there are three boys in the picture, not two lol looks like you all had a good time though, hopefully next time I can make it =)

Nicole said...

Thanks Lindsay, I was going to say the same thing. There are three boys, haha :-)