Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We spent our New Years eve watching movies! Yup…that’s what CJ & I did! Carter went to stay at my parents house & party it up with them :) he stayed up playing until 10pm!!!

The reason he went to stay over there is because we had made plans to either go out that night with friends or have friends over! well, both of those plans fizzled out at the last minute… We were both a little disappointed, but what can ya do! That’s life!! By the time we realized we weren’t going to do anything, it was too late to go get Carter & that would have upset the kids too so we had to suck it up even though we missed him :( lol!

CJ & I watched “The ugly truth” very funny…we both really liked it! && we watched “Paranormal Activity” Very Scary!!!!! We were both jumping during this movie!! Anyway, here are some 2009 pictures of Carter before we left to take him to my mom’s on NYE!

IMG_2135IMG_2136

Saying “bye!”

IMG_2137

IMG_2138

My mom told me he was such a good boy over there and even slept in until 9am the next day! I guess that’s because he stayed up late playing :) All in all, I have to say it was a good New Years. Carter had a good time & CJ & I got to spend it together!!! Happy 2010!

No comments: