Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our week so far..

Not much really going on this week. I haven’t had much to post about, it’s been pretty quiet around here. I am glad that the week is half way over and our 3 day weekend is almost here :) Gotta love long weekends! I do, however, have some new things to blog about this week in the world of Carter’s ever-growing vocabulary!! Daddy taught Carter how to say “Hot mama” haha and “Chocolate Milk”! He says hot mama perfectly, but chocolate milk sounds more like “cholate milk

Also this week, Carter’s been more grouchy than usual when he gets home from daycare. I don’t know if he’s teething again or if he’s just tired, but it’s got to be one of the two because he’s not sick. which reminds me….I’ve been debating whether or not to blog about this because I don’t want to jinx it ;) BUT… Carter hasn’t had an ear infection in over 2 months now! The tubes are working perfectly and it makes me so happy. I mean, this boy used to get an ear infection every month almost so this is a huge deal!

Anyway, here are some pictures from Saturday that I forgot to put up-shame on me! && Also from Monday afternoon and yesterday.

Saturday, he fell asleep on the way home from BJ’s…

IMG_2217IMG_2218

Monday, home from daycare and relaxing watching Barney!

IMG_2221  

Tuesday, jumping on the bed after his bath

IMG_2239 

IMG_2223

  Laid back : )

IMG_2233

IMG_2235

IMG_2236

 Waving bye bye…

IMG_2237

So that’s been our week so far! Tomorrow is Thursday & I’m sure we’ll be doing the same thing…hanging out at home :) Can’t wait for the nice long weekend to start!!

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Yayyy so happy he's free from ear infections! I know that's a releif for you guys and him too!

The Vathes Family said...

wow, I can't believe how big he's getting, he's looks like a little mini CJ, so cute!! glad to hear the tubes are working as well =)