Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly day

 

I took too many funny mirror pictures not to post them :) I used a couple for my 1 Word Weds. post, but I didn’t want to leave these out! I just think they’re so cute. Carter has seen his reflection many times, but today he was really into it…making goofy faces & just having a ball! These little moments bring a smile to my face everyday…

 IMG_2385

IMG_2390

IMG_2395 IMG_2377 IMG_2379

Your smile makes me smile :) 

IMG_2380

 

Tonight Carter also had breakfast for dinner…one of his favorites!! Then we watched Barney, I gave him a nice warm bath, & put him to sleep :)

IMG_2381

3 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

I love the one with his hand on the mirror. It's beautiful!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

He looks so much like a Steinhauser. Sorry Ang. : ) You are becoming quite the photographer!!!

The Vathes Family said...

hahaha the first picture cracks me up!!!