Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another snowy weekend!

This is the Second big snow we’ve had this winter, but the first snow of 2010!!! This snow isn’t nearly as much as we had the first time. I think we maybe got 10 inches…about a foot less than the 2009 blizzard which was around 24 inches. I think anything over 4 inches is pretty inconvenient for most of us. Of course its pretty to look at, but I am SO ready for spring. I love snow, but I am over this cold winter weather!

In other news…..Carter learned how to pose & smile for pictures this weekend! Here are some pictures from yesterday (1/30/10)  Isn’t he just adorable?!

IMG_2410

IMG_2411

We also went out to see the snow while it was still coming down!!! Last time it snowed we waited until it stopped to take Carter out….

IMG_2418  

IMG_2414

He said “ BRR …cold!!!!”

  IMG_2416

He doesn’t care for playing in the snow without mittens!! & I don’t blame him, its too cold! I couldn’t find his mittens that’s why he didn’t have them here!! So, we didn’t stay out long yesterday! It finally stopped snowing last night though so I will have more pictures today!

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, his "cheese" face is hilarious !!

Caleb's mom said...

It's adorable!