Saturday, January 2, 2010

A little R&R…

 

Rest & Relaxation that is!!  && these boys know how to kick back :) Today we spent the whole day at home…did not leave once! It was so cold and windy today, too cold to do anything! We didn’t have anything to do anyway, which made for a perfect ‘chill’ day.  Carter & Mommy took a nap around 1 and slept until 3:15…..ahhh I love snuggling with him and taking naps :) its the best! Then we woke up and played, ate dinner, & watched Barney!

Here are some pictures of Carter and Daddy watching Barney…they look like they’re falling asleep don’t they?! haha!

 IMG_2140

IMG_2142

IMG_2144

Then later on, we took a bubble bath ; )

IMG_2150 IMG_2153 IMG_2156IMG_2163 IMG_2161

So Sweet…

IMG_2159 

Carter fell asleep around 8pm & I am pretty tired myself! I think I’m going to watch some TV with my hubby and then go to bed! Tomorrow is Sunday & some friends might be coming to visit :) So it might be a busy day..

Goodnight!!

No comments: