Monday, January 18, 2010

Carter’s First Potty

Sunday evening after Carter went to bed, CJ & I ventured out to Target to get Carter his first potty :) We left the baby monitor upstairs with Granny while we were gone, but as always he did not make a peep while we were out. We got him a Fisher Price “Royal Stepstool Potty” that plays music when he pees/poops :) Its precious and I can’t wait to start working with him on it!

IMG_2277IMG_2280

IMG_2281 IMG_2278

I plan to take it slow & let him go at his own pace!! I heard boys can be a little more difficult when it comes to potty training, but we’ll see. Wish us luck everyone!! This should be fun ; )

1 comment:

Jamie Claudia said...

Good Luck!!! I hope you have an easy time with Carter going on the potty! Ahh just think.. no more diapers! LOL