Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The little things…

Sometimes I sit back and just Thank God for all the little things in life that bring me happiness :)

Such as…seeing my little boy’s pile of dirty laundry sitting on the floor after his bath…

IMG_2168  

Seeing a third tooth brush in the holder in our bathroom… 

IMG_2165

His bin of bath toys next to the tub… IMG_2166

His towels hanging up next to mine… IMG_2167

I walk past these things everyday, but I don’t take the time to stop and think about how important they are to me! It makes me realize that even though our bathroom, bedroom, living room, etc aren’t spotless anymore….I love every inch of the mess/clothes/diapers/toys that it has become : ) Us mom’s do our share of complaining & cleaning, trust me I do sometimes, I’m not gonna lie!!  But at the end of the day I love picking up toys that I’ve stepped on & drinks that I’ve nearly busted my butt on LOL because that means I’m a mom & that’s the best feeling in the world!

Do you wanna know what I love most of all though??

most of all……. his smile!

IMG_1561

 

On another note, I got these pack of disk’s from Target the other day…

IMG_2164

They look really handy & ‘Simple’ as they say on the box ;) I haven’t used them yet, but I plan on it this week. I have TONS of pictures on our computer that need to be saved on a disk just in case anything ever happened. I would die if I lost all these pictures, lol! So I’m glad I got it and it was only like $15. Just thought it was a good thing to share with all the mom bloggers out there. I know we all take so many pictures…these seem like a good place to store them!!

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww, what a cute & sweet post! It's so true though...all those little things are SO worth the feeling of being a Mommy <3 Oh, and great idea about the disks, i'm gonna need to get some!

Mandi said...

that was cute!! I feel the same way!

Nicole said...

I think we can all relate.....sometimes I look at our 3 toothbrush's too and just smile. So happy to be a Mommy :)

The Vathes Family said...

Good idea, Angela! I have pictures on my computer from like 5 years ago that are just sitting there waiting to be wiped off because our computer is so out of date lol I can't wait to be a mommy like you guys, even with all the messes (and I have such a thing about messes lol) but I can't wait for it all!! =)