Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lunch with Friends

Saturday I met up with some friends for lunch at Red Robbin. I thought we were meeting at 1pm so I went to my moms to kill time. Well, Brandy calls around 12:20 and asks if Carter & I are still coming!

Well, I didn’t want to be even more late than I already was, so I left Carter with my mom and rushed out the door! I didn’t take him with me because I would have had to gather all of his things and mine and it was just easier & faster to go with out him. Well, lunch was good & afterwards, Mandi, Brandy, & I went to the mall for a little while. I’m glad I decided to go to the mall because I actually got a few things for myself & on sale at that!

Around 3:30 we left the mall & I headed back to my moms to get Carter. We got home around 5 and had dinner, played, bath, & bed!

Carter ended up going to bed around 8:15pm & slept until 8:22am this morning…..ahhh it was soo nice :) I hope he sleeps like that again tonight!

Here are all of us mama’s at lunch

bloggerlunch116209

IMG_2242

Ryder lovin’ on his Tickle Me Elmo doll

IMG_2243 IMG_2244 IMG_2245

Dancin’

IMG_2246 IMG_2247 IMG_2250 IMG_2252

redrobbonwgirls

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, Did you take all those pictures of Ryder? I dont even remember you having your camera!!