Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009!!

Its finally Christmas Eve, YAY! All of us in this house are so excited :) CJ & I already got all of our wrapping done a couple days ago, Thank Goodness! That means that we can just relax & enjoy this family time :) We pretty much spent the whole day lounging around until it was time to leave for the Christmas Eve Service at 6pm! We left around 4 so that we could stop by my parents and drop off some gifts and then headed to church. Carter was hilarious in church! He kept saying “Hi” really loud, and laughing! People kept turning around and laughing at him ;) He is not shy one bit, that’s for sure!

After church, we headed home and Carter ate, & watched Barney..then I put him to bed! He was asleep by 9, which is late for him! I skipped his bath because he was getting cranky, so I guess that means morning bath! Maybe he’ll have some new bath toys to play with?! hmm..

Saying “Hi” to me :)

IMG_1974

Reading the “Christmas Story” to the children

IMG_1965 IMG_1966

IMG_1967

IMG_1968

Carter couldn’t sit still for the story!!

IMG_1969IMG_1970IMG_1973 IMG_1971 IMG_1972

IMG_1975

We ended up taking him out of the service and downstairs to play because he would NOT sit still!

IMG_1977IMG_1978IMG_1980

IMG_1981

Ohh…my sweetness! Tomorrow is going to be so wonderful…

IMG_1982

Merry Christmas Eve!!

No comments: