Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Colorful bath!

 

After reading Nikki ‘s blog and seeing how much Mikayla loved it, I decided to go out & get some color tabs for Carter! CJ & I found them at Target Thursday & used them that very night! They are made by Crayola and I think there’s enough for 40 baths!!! Well, the first night we used them, I just went in and grabbed the first color I saw. I thought it was purple or dark blue, but as it turns out…….

IMG_2657IMG_2658IMG_2665

It was PINK!

IMG_2666IMG_2671

As you can see, Carter wanted out shortly after I put him in. I guess he just didn’t like swimming in pink water, ha!!

IMG_2676   

However, last night I finally got it right and picked….

IMG_2699

BLUE :)  He was much happier & didn’t want to get out!!!!  IMG_2678 IMG_2681 IMG_2689

Little toes… IMG_2692 IMG_2696 IMG_2698

Thanks Nikki for the great idea!! On another note, Carter learned how to sing “Twinkle, Twinkle little star” && not just parts of it either! He can sing the whole song all by himself!!!! CJ got a video of him singing on his cell phone, but I haven’t figured out how to get it on here yet!! Hopefully I can get that up soon! We sent the video to cousin Steven & he was cracking up :)

Tomorrow we are going to church and then Daddy has softball practice in the afternoon so Carter & I will be going over Mema & Paps to visit!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

The blue water is Mikayla's favorite too! :)

The Marsh's said...

Such adorable pictures!!! He looks much happier in the blue bath :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Those color tabs are so neat. Kenz always loved them.

You have to remember to send videos to cousin Karen too. lol I have to see it!