Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a beautiful day!!

These pictures are from yesterday, but last night I was having issues with my Live Writer so I couldn’t get them up! I’m not sure what the problem was, but I’m so thrilled it’s working now :) Thanks ladies for talking to me about it today on email!! Haha! I was very frustrated!

Okay, so yesterday was gorgeous out, just like today was! Today was even warmer than yesterday and we did go out and play again today! Of course, I took alot of pictures too, I hope to get them up later on tonight, but we’ll see…I am pretty tired! Being a workin’ mama is hard lol!! I know all you ladies can agree with that.

Here are the pictures from yesterday, we were walking on the trail right next to our house. Its actually the “Doctor’s” road to his house. We call him Dr. because he has a PH.D, but we’re not sure in what, lol! We think psychology. Anyway, his house is down by ours and the trail that leads up to it is beautiful!!!

IMG_2790

IMG_2791

Following his dad

IMG_2793IMG_2794

The men in my life who make everyday worth smiling about :)

IMG_2795

My pride & Joy

IMG_2798IMG_2799IMG_2800

My favorite… ily

IMG_2801

Our view of the bridge

IMG_2802IMG_2806IMG_2807

Feeling the breeze blow in his hair

IMG_2808

Showing daddy where the smoke stacks are! He calls them “moke stack”

IMG_2810IMG_2811IMG_2814IMG_2815IMG_2817

We had so much fun on our walk! Days like these make me realize how much I LOVE spring! It was so lovely out…I hope this sunny warm weather sticks around from here on out!!

One final picture…Carter eating his dinner after we came in. He had a burger with no bun and tator-tots!! I cannot get this kid to eat bread for the life of me!! LOL! I mean, he will eat toast sometimes and he will eat eggos sometimes, but for the most part he won’t eat it! At least at home he won’t. Daycare is another story :) Somehow they get him to eat stuff I can’t!!

See how much he’s enjoying his food though ;) MMMMMMMM!!!

IMG_2819

6 comments:

The Marsh's said...

What a beautiful day!! We've been going for walks too, but unfortunately our scenery is nothing like that, ha! those pictures of you & carter are SO good! CJ is becoming quite the photographer...I guess that makes him a true PAPA-razzi...hahaha.

Nicole said...

Great pictures!! At least Carter will eat the hamburger... Mikayla would eat the bread and not touch the burger. Kids and their quirks! ;)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

The pictures are beautiful. I will say it again... Your hair looks SO good. : )

The Vathes Family said...

lol I loved all those pictures!!!

Jenn said...

Love your new BLONDE hair ;)

Jamie Claudia said...

Awww.. those are some fabulous pics mama <3 Looks like all of you were all smiles and truly happy :D Love the one especially with you and Carter smootchin', SO cute. Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!