Monday, March 1, 2010

Update on Carter

 

This is going to be a very short post. It has been  rough these last few days. Carter has had a very high fever since Thursday of last week. We’ve been running back and forth to the Doctor & even made a trip to the ER on Saturday night. We went back to the Dr. this morning because last night, well early morning (3am) Carter woke up with an extremely high fever, the highest its ever been!!!! I’m too tired to go into detail tonight. He hasn’t had a fever in a few hours so I’m hoping the worst is over now. I am going to bed just in case its another long night. Hopefully tomorrow I will have much better news & then I can recap the last few days. He is sleeping now & seems to be doing better. Just please everyone pray that his fever & this virus is finally going away now!!! I thought he was doing better last night & then all of a sudden his fever came back. I just want my baby to get better :( !!

7 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Hoping no fever came back lastnight and that Carter man is feeling all better today!

Nicole said...

Sorry he's still not feeling well.... praying that he gets better soon!

Mandi said...

Poor Carter! I hope he feels better SOON. I know it's stressful and so hard on all of you! Keep us updated.

Diana said...

I hope Carter feels better SO soon!! Keep us posted!

Caleb's mom said...

Feel better Carter!

Jenn said...

Aww poor thing :( I'll be praying for him to get better!

The Vathes Family said...

will definitely be praying for the little guy!!