Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Sunday at the park!

Yesterday was SO beautiful out, finally!!! Its been a harsh winter this year so I think we’re all about ready for nice warm weather :)

CJ started Softball practice yesterday so while he practiced, Carter & I played at the park next to the field! We met Tara, Blake, & Kaiden there also. The boys got to play together and since they haven’t seen each other in a few months, it was fun watching them interact! Carter was everywhere…running all around, climbing up and down the jungle gym! He was making me a nervous wreck, haha! I didn’t realize how coordinated he was though. I guess he has gotten a lot of practice playing on a playground from daycare!! We got there around 1 and stayed until almost 4:30 so he was worn out by the time we left and even fell asleep by 7pm.

Even though it was a good day, I did notice that Carter felt a little warm on our way home. When I took his temperature, it said 100.9! It ended up getting up to 101.2, but I didn’t give him any medicine because I wanted to see if it was gonna be another high fever. Well, it didn’t get any higher and even went down to 99.8 after he fell asleep. So, I checked on him periodically thru the night and it stayed in “semi-normal” range. I kept him home from daycare because it went back up to 101.5 today, but again, it has stayed right around there. I called the doctor and they said that if the fever gets worse or persists through tomorrow, to bring him in. Honestly, I think we are definitely making the switch to a new doctor though. CJ & I are just not very happy there and we want to find somewhere new. I just hope its not a huge pain in the butt trying to find a new doctor, but I guess that’s what comes with the territory sometimes! We’ll see! I just went in and checked on Carter a few minutes ago and his temp is 99 so maybe that’s a good sign…

Okay, enough rambling….on to the pictures :)

Me & my baby going down the slide together. He was not scared one bit & it was pretty high up!

IMG_2700

IMG_2701IMG_2702IMG_2703

Tara & Kaiden going down….

IMG_2705    

IMG_2706IMG_2707IMG_2710  IMG_2717 IMG_2711 IMG_2713

Chris & Mandy’s daughter, Taylor, helping Carter slide…

IMG_2728IMG_2729

Going all by himself

IMG_2718 IMG_2719 IMG_2720 IMG_2723 IMG_2727

Until next time…saying bye to each other :)

IMG_2725

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, that picture of Carter & Kaiden standing together is hilarious!