Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The last day of March

 

Today was just a regular old work day, however, it was 75 degrees!! This is very exciting news because we’ve had chilly (50 degrees!) weather for the last few days! I hate it when the temps flip-flop like that, but I guess that’s Spring for ya!!

After we all got home from work & daycare, we went outside to play some ball ;) Carter LOVES baseball, just like his daddy when he was little! Watching him swing that bat, I really think that he is left-handed. I’m still not 100% sure yet because he does switch hands often while he’s eating, drinking, drawing, etc. But, when it comes to baseball, he uses his left to swing! I guess we’ll know for sure soon enough, or maybe he’ll be ambidextrous?!

Lets see, what else has been going on this week? Oh, Carter has been saying “I broke it” or “I lost it” ALOT this week. He also learned how to say “Motorcycle” and “I big boy”!! He is speaking in 3 word sentences for the most part and his words are becoming easier to understand. He STILL hasn’t gotten those new teeth in yet, but hopefully they poke through soon and give him some relief. Easter is this Sunday & I was gonna go to Target today after work, but my Dr. appointment ran a little late, so we will just have to go tomorrow! I need to get Carter some goodies for his basket :) I love holidays!!!! okay, now onto the pictures :

IMG_3002IMG_3003

He loves posing for the self-timer, but this one came out a little blurry!

IMG_3004IMG_3005

IMG_3006

Relaxing watching Barney after playing outside for over an hour =)

IMG_3010IMG_3008

1 comment:

Caleb's mom said...

He's too cute! Caleb has always switched up too. He writes right-handed, but bats left.