Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekend Recap!!

Now that my internet is cooperating, here is my weekend recap…on a Wednesday! A little late is better than nothing at all, right??

Friday was Carl aka Grandad’s 60th Birthday! We celebrated at our house with some family over and had a nice dinner from Dale’s. Let me just say that they have the best chicken and potato salad ever, yummm, it was delicious! Carter went to bed at normal time because as you can see in the pictures below, he was pretty tired.

Carter & Grandad

IMG_2777

Denise & Carl

IMG_2772IMG_2776

Uncle Jimmy & Carter 

IMG_2778

I know my pictures are out of order, BUT….before he got all cleaned up and sleepy eyed, he went Banana’s over this ice cream cake Uncle Mike & Melanie brought over, haha!!!

IMG_2759 IMG_2764 IMG_2766

Can ya tell he liked it??!

IMG_2769   

Saturday I didn’t take any pictures because we didn’t really do much and it was raining out! We did meet Steven & Jamie for breakfast at IHOP, but I forgot my camera in the car :/ Carter was a very good boy in the restaurant though, I will say that! He’s getting better guys ; )

Okay now onto Sunday! We woke up and met Alan, Brandy, & Ryder for breakfast at Shamansky’s! We ate good for breakfast this weekend, hehe! Anyway, we LOVE they’re food. It is so hot and fresh for being a buffet and they have everything you could possibly want :) Carter ate sausage, scrapple, eggs, bacon, a cinnamon roll, and drank chocolate milk!! Even though he is teething and has been an even MORE picky eater than usual, breakfast is the one meal that has not changed! He loves it, its one of his favorites. After breakfast I went to my moms and then to the mall for a bit while CJ went to help Steven over at Karen’s new house. Carter & I got home around 5:30 and then it was our nightly routine of bath, story time, and bed :) Here are some pictures from Shamansky’s and later on that night when we got home…..these were the only  pictures I got of the whole day!

Carter waiting for Ryder, Alan, & Brandy to come!! He was being such a good boy :) CJ actually took these pictures of him and I think he did a pretty good job too!!!

IMG_2779IMG_2780

Then, this handsome little man arrived :)

IMG_2785 

IMG_2783

Eating his bagel like a big boy :) Hopefully next Sunday we can actually make it to church!!

IMG_2784

Linda Bean from church sent home this tiger mask for Carter  :)

IMG_2788

Doing what Daddy does best, making Carter laugh…

IMG_2787

So, that was our weekend! I can’t believe it took me this long to blog about it, but it’s been busy! Ohh, and this weekend was also “Spring Forward” which totally messed me up LOL! I am loving the extra daylight and warmer weather though so I guess I can’t complain!!!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Awww I Love all those pictures!!! Tell Carl Happy 60th Birthday from us!! And glad to see Live Writer is working for you again :)