Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's up?!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still here! I can't believe it's been 6 days since I've posted anything, sheeshh, I'm really slacking this week. Carter hasn't been in the best of moods lately because he's teething so by the time he's in bed and I can blog, I'm worn out and ready to hit the sack myself! AND, last night we went to Target & Food Lion to get a few things and we got home later than expected. Then after I put Carter to bed, I realized Carl was working on the laptop, So I had to wait my turn ;) Then when I finally started to blog, the darn internet kicked me off three times! URGH, so frustrating!!! By this time it was 10pm so I decided to quit trying until today. Hopfully when I try tonight it won't kick me off again, grr!

1 comment:

The Vathes Family said...

Your anniversary will be here before you know it Angela... a new laptop for blogging should be in request to CJ now ;-) lol