Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!

What makes this regular ole’ day so “happy”? Carter is finally better that’s what!!!!! I know I already stated this in yesterday’s post, but I am just so darn happy about it I had to say it again! Ha! Plus Wednesday’s mean only 2 more days of work before the weekend :)

Ahem, okay, enough talking!!! I think I did enough of that in my last post ;) Here are some pictures from last night. These are the ones I originally put up, but then somehow got erased when I went in and edited some stuff!

IMG_2653 IMG_2649IMG_2648

His Spider Man sticker he got at Dr. Daidone’s office for being such a good boy :)

IMG_2654  

IMG_2651

Too busy watching TV to pay attention to me!! IMG_2652

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

So cute!! And so glad he's feeling better, you guys had a rough weekend!!

Diana said...

So happy he's feeling better!